Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Saturday 29 March 2014

Oriental Stamp Art Cards Received

{WOYWW post below}
Hullo there everyone. A very sunny, warm day here - hard to believe it is autumn.. but we are grateful none the less :D 
I have some more cards to share! "Get Well" cards from the wonderful folk of OSA  (Yahoo group Oriental Stamp Art) . We also have weekly card challenges and some of these cards are from these - see blog here. I shared  others last week on this post here.
From Sabine, a lovely easel Panda card - how cute!
Carolyn S. beautiful tastefully executed monochrome card
Lydia S. in Oz made this beautifully toned and embellished Oriental card
Ultra cute glittery card from Margo ~ open it up and it says "I am your biggest fan!" It did give me a laugh!
Card from Nancy F. in chocolate shades and red sparkly embellies.
Sabine's soft pretty card - which was from a layout challenge here
Wonderful Starburst card by Wendy Mc. - fab isn't it . see "How To" link here with video
Another of the stunning starburst or sunburst card made by Laurel S. - if you watch video, it really is inspiring way to use up double side DP
Well, thank you so very much dear friends for caring enough to send me all these wonderful cards, and for all your cheering thoughts and kind prayers on my behalf. I am much better mostly now .. except last nigh jammed my left (thankfully) paw in the door, now left arthritic finger all strapped up.. kind of as if I want some attention - some way or other!! *grin*.
May God bless you and your dear ones, wherever you may be, and thanks so much for popping over for peek and chat!
Shaz in Oz.x

9 comments:

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful cards, Sharon! I'm so glad to hear that you are improving - well, when you are hurting yourself!! Do take care and God bless! Hugs, Darnell

Irene said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and stunning cards.
Take care
luv
irene
xxxx

Anne said...

Lovely cards. Glad you a lot better. On h re hand. As well as my other woes I managed to bash my toe and it is sore and very bruised. My D.I.L. says I must not get off sofa! :-) Anne x

Anne said...

PS that should say sorry about your hand. :-) I'm using phone & it has mind of it's own. Anne x

scrappymo! said...

Some stunning cards here. I am sorry that i did not know you were unwell. Will have a good catch up on your blog tonight. I have been struggling to keep up with everyone for a few months now. Can't seem to get a routine.

Craftychris said...

What stunning cards you have received! You take good care of yourself! xxx

Anne said...

beautiful cards for a beautiful lady! Be blessed! xxx

MaryH said...

Sharon, You certainly got a wealth of beautiful cards to cheer you up while you were feeling poorly. You have some wonderfully talented friends in your group. So happy to hear you are feeling a bit better now, and TFS the bounty of your Get Well Cards with blogland. Blessings & many hugs. Hope you continue to mend steadily. Hugs

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Okay, I totally need to pay attention to all these links and cards as I am to make some oriental themed cards and for me that is the hardest theme ever. Lots of great inspiration here though. Thanks for sharing it all! I'll be back!!!

Not a warning.... I can't think oriental right now though. Too much other stuff to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...