Over at Oriental Stamp Art group June challenge was to make a card with a sea scene and also for June the challenge was to use white pen.. as the time element was at a premium when for two simple cards..
1. cut a frame on large sticky note with spellbinder think this one is labels 25 by Spellbinder.
2.Then used extra re-positional tape to attach it to card and cover up all of card except where you want stamp and colours to go..
3. then stamped stamps (and heat embossed as easier to do white pen then)..
4. then on swirl one used the PanPastels to colour it, but for second one used inks and like it much better. Just used ink daubers mostly with little extra ink on them, had used them on another work so were bit inky.
5. Then added the pen, and removed the masks.
Also have another card to share... over at my friend Ginny's blog "Maxam Made" she has lots of freebie digis to share and the shells on this card are one of them.
When saw them, I bethought myself of a half done card in my reject or waiting pile - with an Our Daily Bread stamp "the Sea" masked, stamped and coloured with PanPastels month ago now. Had smeared on edge of plain white card - so needed to trim and mount it.
I printed two small copies of the shells, then 3'd then but as only two layers not sure if this is 3d? :D
I made the Bible verse digi with a Dafont script (BD Renaissance) - see previous post below on how to install them onto Word .. its so much fun! The CB folder is swirls, with fancy labels by SB. I will paste it below but not sure if is is downloaded as it is just in m Word programme, not sure how to convert them to a png file.
Every blessing, thanks so very much for popping over for a peek and chat and may god bless your day wherever you may be!
3. Allsorts Challenge - Splish Splash Splosh! http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/week-267-splish-splash-splosh.html Card 1 and card 3