|SHEREE'S stunning work - check out her card and blog HERE.
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
Ah so many to thanks, Sherree, now is the hard bit! to choose! so here goes! (deep breath) not in any particular order:
1. Eileen of Eileen's Crafting Zone - Eileen was my very first Encourager and she has always been such a blessing in her inspiration and help.
2. Ikki of Ikki's Cuttlebug Corner- Ikki's was the very first blog I found and really it was because of Ikki and her wonderful blog I started blogging!
3. Maggie of Silvercrafter Blog - Maggie found me via Eileen's blog. She was my forth wonderful Encourager - she can always be depended on for words of cheer to keep your pecker up, as well as great cards too!
4. Joyce of Crafty Quills - Joyce found me (by Googling calligraphy, I think?) and we have become firm friends. Her blog also has calligraphy and cards - so do take a peek and be inspired!
5. Sarah of Beautiful Pictures. Sarah has a few blogs and have known her for quite a while - here is her latest - her comments and visits always bring lasting pleasure.
Shaz in Oz.x
PS Stunning weather here, I thought you might like a look! the flower is a succulent we call Pig-face and they grow at the beach..has been great swimming weather and seem to go every second or third day so blessed here.. believe you me, I am very grateful.
I may be AWOL a bit - still doing catch up, sorry! so probably not doing WOYWW this week - sorry too for all those to whom I have not returned comments, I am really a very bad blogger!