Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Monday 25 December 2017

'Tis the Season - 'Tis the Reason

Hullo there everyone!
Well, the best day of the year, (to my thinking) the 25th of December has come and gone... here in Downunder in summery Oz!

Wanted to say a very happy Christmas everyone, to you and your dear ones.
I’m praying for each of you, the Lord's blessing upon all your celebrations as we remember the Best Gift of all, the beautiful Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes, the greatest gift ever given wasn’t placed UNDER the tree but UPON the tree... the dear Lord Jesus was born to live and then die for us, for my sin and your sin ... and by faith in Him we too will really live,  and enjoy eternity with HIM.
What a great blessing indeed!

May our heart always have room for the ONE Who gave His all, for us!

Hugs and prayers dear friends and LORD bless and keep you all your doings this day, especially I pray for those who might be missing a dear one for the first time,
Shaz in Oz.x

"And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn." Luke2:7

14 comments:

Mrs A. said...

wishing you a Happy New year. Still only the afternoon here in the cold and blustery UK. Hugs Mrs A.

Betsy said...

Amen and Christmas Blesisngs upon you and yours! It’s still morning here on Christmas Day in the western U.S. we are SO thankful for the greatest gift ever given. Jesus Christ.
Blessings,
Betsy

loz said...

Hope you had a great christmas day Shaz and have a fabulous 2018...Hugs Loz

Kath said...

Christmas blessings to you too and the hope of a peaceful and happy 2018.
Kath x

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful graphics Shaz, and an awesome post. I hope you had an awesome day, my friend.
Blessings
Maxine

Pia S said...

I hope you're having an enjoyable Christmas time. Hugs, Pia

Craftychris said...

Happy Christmas! I hope you are having a lovely festive holiday time! xxx

Marilyn Mathis said...

I see that we think alike since we both used the sentiment of each of us being innkeepers. I know you have been very busy. Praying for you and I hope and pray that your Christmas was more wonderful that you expected. Hugs.

sandra de said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a healthy 2018.

Shoshi said...

The pictures have chosen for this post are all so beautiful and profound, Shaz - thank you for sharing them. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment on my blog and for all your thoughts and prayers for us in our current situation. The Lord will see us through it and there have been times when I did wonder whether I could go on coping with so much, but you do, don't you! We are hoping and praying for better things in 2018. Sorry to be so long replying, but things hae been kind of crazy here...

Shoshi x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks Shaz, hope that you have had a very Happy Christmas.
Hugs and blessings

Cara said...

Sending festive hugs x

Mrs A. said...

Just popping back to wish you a Healthy 2018 and to say Thankyou for your lovely card that has arrived . hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...