- In accepting my award I must place a link back to the person who awarded it (tick)
- Share 7 random things about myself (see below)
- Award 7 recently discovered bloggers and contact them to let them know (will do!).
- Maggie at Silver crafter – Maggie as one of my first followers and I have always been blessed by her very beautiful work and helpful tips thank you Maggie!
- Vika of Melody of Scrap in Russia. Her work is really amazing very versatile – from furniture to cards, all made with love and care for detail.
- Glenda of Magpie’s Corner - her cards are simply awesome - the detail and elegance is something I really enjoy and would love to emulate.
- Joyce of Crafty Quills - now this is one versatile crafter from her Irish home she makes beautiful cards, exquisite free-style embroidery, and clever Calligraphy.
- Jocelyn of Instead of Ironing Blog (don’t you love the title, fellow crafter?) Jobear does the most amazing work, have loved her blog for the longest of those listed and really love her watercolour pencil work.
- Lisa of Lisa’s Craft Garden - this is one generous crafter! Not only does she do the most beautiful cards, shows us her gorgeous garden on her blog, but she sent me the latest copy of Craft Stamper all the way from the UK, all because I said on Elizabeth’s blog how interesting it looked.
- Shazsilverwolf of Silverwolf cards – now this is one talented lady –clever work with her brayer and her work with Stampscapes is also so very awe-inspiring.
- Born in large north western NSW town, but never lived there; first home was on a sheep station.
3. In first 14 years of adulthood, I moved 11 times!
4. I have lived in this house since 1985 – yes, 26 years! When you find a good spot, why move? it took me long enough!
5. Have loved calligraphy since teen years, my oldest work done when 16 yrs.
7. Favourite place is quiet walk along our beautiful beaches, talking to the LORD.
Lisa asked me to post some more pickies of my beach walks, so here they are!
This shot is down at the jetty at the harbour. There is mooring for quite a large number of boats; this is only a very small section of it. Nearby is the Fish Co-op where I can buy the day's catch for sale.