1. Choose Peel Off Oriental lanterns which you would like to use for this project. You may need to refer to the Card layer size to guide you in choice.
2. Lift out lantern outline with pricking tool, place on plain Vellum.
3. Take Gelly Roll pens and colour on top of vellum the inside detail of lanterns, using colours to match the papers chosen.
TIP: Shade and blend as you go - remember to use primary colours to get secondary colours if necessary ie red and yellow make orange, add bit of blue to this and you have brown, etc. Test colours on scrap of vellum first.
4. Use curved scissors to cut around fine outside edge of the peel offs.
5.Take the card layer of choice ( Oriental Garden bridge) and turn it over use scraps to shade in spaces at the back (see photo below). For the lotus flower the glitter card from previous card was used, for leaf a piece of green plastic, and a piece of gold from another card for Chinese building and corrugated card for bridge.
8.Attach to Oriental paper set - these sheets are lovely!
9. Add to blue card to match oriental paper, with double sided tape and attach to black card base.
1. Plain vellum
2. Oriental lantern peel offs.
3. Gelly Roll pens used Sparkling glitter ones
4. Curved Scissors
5. Oriental garden bridge card layer
6. 3D mounts
7. Peel offs straight borders silver
7. Oriental papers
8. Double sided tape.
Blue and black card for base, other scraps as detailed above.
Thanks so very much for popping over for a peek and a chat.. as this is a pre-set post, I cannot repay your kindness by visiting you as things are still very busy .. till end of May.
May God bless your day wherever you may be.
Shaz in Oz.x