I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Thanks so much for popping over for a peek and a chat, and brief apology, as my time is still limited for commenting, returning your visits or answering your questions - and I am sorry ...
- Used Le Suh 3D in Iris and parts of the page was shown here - this was too large so scanned it and reduced it to 80% and printed it on high quality paper.
- Make up in 3D as shown on Roses are ..Pink post., and top with glossy accents or similar.
- Used Spellbinders Small scallops, cut and embossed for the base and coloured it with lavender ink and then sprayed with diamond dust glimmermist.
- Used calligraphers vellum to write the text with dip pen and black gouache and Gothic script - which is rather hard to work on, even though I pounced it this time (with Embossing buddy or the like, some even use a piece of flannel with baby powder in it). You lightly tap it over the surface so pen supposedly slides easier, the vellum really grips the pen nib - you can see my first post on using vellum back here.
- Added decorations to the verse as per layout with gouache and 23 carat gold built up.
- As always I did a practice rough piece first, even though this was only a small piece. I then attached the the 3D Iris and it was framed up - had to be recessed slightly because of the 3D.