Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Sunday 27 May 2018

Rudolph day or Christmas Challenge with Snippets!

Hi one and all, so busy downunder so blogging has suffered still been making cards though! I am okay health-wise. Just too little time to blog!
Joining in for Scrappy Mo's Christmas card challenge, see below!
 This card is using a brilliant digi wreath by Beccy (comes coloured which I used or uncoloured). I've added on Word doc. the Bible verse for my Christmas cards last year, love it.. the "Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world".
A snippet both it and other cardstock so joining in with snippets playground.
 Die cut is by a lovely one Loz put me onto - by Yvonne Creations called Holly Jolly Christmas  nesting dies. Almost unavailable but still few around.
 Your sea fix today .. from yesterday's drive with my darling dad. He's not been well that's another reason for neglect of dear folks in blogland.
This is the verse for today.  What a blessing it is to know that in the midst of dark deep times we are never alone. Our loving  Father God is moving beside us.. helping us as we call upon Him.
Thank you dear, kind, caring friends who've asked how I am. I treasure you all. How richly blessed am I!
May the Lord bless and strengthen you in your path which you walk this day.
Prayer hugs,
Shaz in Oz.x
Ps tried doing all this blog post on my mobile. Surprised it wasn't too hard!! 
Linking up to:

18 comments:

Betsy said...

Such a beautiful card that you made on this post my dear friend. That verse is one of my favorites. I’m so glad you were able to take a drive with your dad and snap the picture of the sea for us. I do pray for your dad and for you every day. Life gets busy and somethings are just more important than blogging. Spending time with your dad is so much more important in the timeline of eternity. What a good daughter you are. Many blessings always my sweet friend.
Betsy

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card Shaz! Best wishes for your Dad's health! Hope he get well soon

Megan J said...

Hi Shaz, I have been thinking of you and have popped by to your blog, hope all is well with you and your dear Dad and he enjoyed his Sunday drive with you. A beautiful card for your stash and quite an ornate die around the image and sentiment panel. Have a wonderful week, thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Megan

Jane Willis said...

Very beautiful card. Thinking of you and your Dad xxx

Beccy said...

Wow, the die cut circle you used is absolutely beautiful Shaz, and so intricate. I love that you've sponged on a little colour too, it coordinates perfectly with the coloured image you used. The bible verse is lovely and I like your choice of font too. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Shaz - love the die cut and the beautiful verse.
Sorry to hear your Dad has not been well - always a worry as they age. Beautiful sea views though - I love my dose of 'sea' on your blog posts as I am land-locked over here :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty wreath and it looks so nice with that very fancy die cut. The photo is lovely too, as I am sitting here we are having heavy rain. Won’t last too long thought. Have a good day!

Di said...

Just beautiful and I'm really so thrilled you came to play with us dear Shaz!

Love and hugs

Parsnip (mwah!) and Di xx

Anonymous said...

the image is so pretty and i love the intricate die on this lovely christmas card! thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge.
linda
DT rudolph days challenge

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Shaz, I love how you've put the lovely verse inside the wreath. Hope your Dad will soon be feeling better. xx

Conniecrafter said...

A very pretty way to frame your lovely wreath, like the coloring.
Sorry to hear that your father is doing poorly, hope he feels better soon!

LesleyG said...

Beautiful card, beautiful words, happy RD xxx

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Shaz

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful beautiful card Shaz. i too have been super busy and blogging is taking a backhand
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

loz said...

Beautiful card Shaz.. I hope your father is feeling better..Hugs Loz..

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I love that wreath and love how you placed the scripture on the inside of it. I also love the die you have the wreath on, so elegant and beautiful. I hear you about not blogging, I am there as well. But trying to get around to visit some and resign back up for email notifications with my new email address. You can find it on my blog post my friend. Hugs, Brenda

Gail said...

Great card! Hope your dad is doing better.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Shaz, this is a lovely card. I like the layering up with the image. Not been around much myself as we have The Docs 91yrold Aunt in hospital after a bad fal in her home. A. care package has to be put in place before she will be allowed out and this is a turning into a mammoth task. Hope your Dad is ok. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...