This was earlier in the week, making another background for one more of watercolour cards, images I did back here!
Scrap of watercolour card (back of yoghurt box) stamped Iris twice (masked, brand is Artneko) in Black Versafine ink + clear EP. Used Tombows watercolour markers but should've used waterproof Promarkers. Next masked off flowers but not leaves, think they needed it, too. Then added brushos, black and yellow! Spritz and was amazed at colour. I had to re-colour irises because lost watercolours first time around. Also lost some of definition on leaves because didn’t mask them. Did extra Iris stamping in navy Adirondack in background.
Mailed card 10 days ago, hopefully almost in Lincoln by now, for a very dear 86 year old Iris (on 27th), hence the Iris stamp. EF is Embossalicious Regency Swirls, SB dies, greeting a digi.
ATCs finally arrived Downunder, from WOYWW 10 crop, thanks everyone! (Not sure where mine are, I mailed a week before WOYWW 10 on 16th May?)
A lot of goodies from totally kind Jo. ❤️
Have another frame for Jo’s dumfing and they both make me smile as walk past bookcase where they are!
The lastly .. some lovely creek cloud reflections.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x
2. By the seaside Artistic stampers http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.com/2019/06/junes-creative-challenge-by-seaside.html seaside card
3. Colouring in Scrapland use watercolours http://colouringinscrapland.blogspot.com/2019/06/reto-de-junio-todo-vale-o-acurelas.html Seaside Card, Watercolour Background wihth stamped images from unknown stamp set.
4. Make it Monday .. lots of flowers iris card are two main irises, then shadow stamped ones in background.
5. Cuttlebug Mania Tic tac toe Iris card using right options of * Sentiment * More than two layers * Embossing Wet or dry. Used both as used EP and EF.
6. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Travel/ Vacation or Holidays here! Seaside card.. that says Holidays with a Capital "H"! Yay!
7. This is brand new challenge called Path of Positivity. I thought of Iris Card because technique I wasn’t sure about.. worked out ok. Encouragement was optional twist and trust it encourages Iris too! https://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-70-opt-twist.html