Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Apologies to all + Happy WOYWW!


A very quick post everyone – here is a quick view of the harbour the other day – took some great shots from jetty of these boats out sailing too.
However things are full on, plus not well (maybe as a result?) so no blogging – just wanted to send my apologies and say will be back ASAP.
Will try and get around to some on WOYWW and for those of you who would like to check out some Wednesday workdesks of the world take a peek over at our hostesses’ Julia at Julia's Stamping Ground!
Happy WOYWW (What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday) everyone –and may God richly bless you wherever you may be,
Shaz in Oz.x

27 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, and I hope things improve rapidly. Take care of yourself, and thank you for sharing that beautiful sunny view. xxx

:)) ...Вика said...

Shaz, красивый вид на гавань!! Я тебя извиняю, благословенных тебе дней!

Bridget Larsen said...

Bridget #28 wow what a view, I finally found someone on WOYWW from Australia woohoo

RosA said...

Hi Shaz, Hope you are OK soon. Do take care. Lovely view, so close to where you live!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

From Vika Doyla in Russian comment above - Shaz, beautiful views of the harbor! I'll apologize to you blessed days!

Neil said...

Hi there, great view of the harbour, hope and pray that you feel better soon. God Bless.

Helen said...

Hope you feel better soon, sending you hugs. Love that view....

Kelly Luckett said...

What a beautiful view thankyou for sharing x

Hettie said...

Wow! What a view! Glad you popped in to say Hello.
My cousin is off to Perth in your country next week and boy do I want to sneak in her case!!
Take care and Hugs from Old South Wales!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Don't apologize! We all have times where one thing has to be let go of until our lives become slightly more normal again...
Hope you're on the mend, Shaz - thinking of you,
Hugs, LLJ #40 xx

505whimsygirl said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy, lounge as long as you have to and just try to relax.

Lovely view.

Belinda Basson said...

Stunning view of the harbor. Pity it is not one from your window!

JoZart Designs said...

Take it easy and hope things get right soon. Love photo of your harbour.
Have sent Debbie her card as promised,
love JoZarty x

lisa said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the minute, Shaz. Don't go over doing it.
Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous photo.
Take care my friend.
Hugs Lisax

Mrs A. said...

Hope your feeling better soon and will feel up to blogging again. Hugs Mrs A.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, best desk of the week! sorry to feel you haven't been well. hope you feel better soon.

sandra de said...

Sorry to hear you are not well, hope and pray things improve for you.

Julia Dunnit said...

I fully expect that the two are linked Shaz, do take care of yourself. Just looking at the harbour pic fills me with a yearning for summer!

Angie said...

So sorry you have been doing too much and are not well ..take care of yourself ...and thank you for the beautiful view. xx

Anonymous said...

Just lovely Shaz. After three days of none stop rain here this picture just lifts the soul. Have a great weekend my friend and I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Brenda

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Hope you'll feel better soon Shaz.

Love the view of the harbour, it's very beautiful and summery.

Take care
Maarit

Glenda said...

I'm so sorry I missed your post on Wednesday! So sorry you are feeling poorly. Hope you will be all well very soon. You are in my prayers!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Shaz, Sorry to hear you haven't been too well recently but hope you are recovering by now. It's no bad thing to take time out when things are getting a bit hectic ... hope to see you back when you're feeling more up to it. Elizabeth x #55

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby; are we just a wee bit jealous, no, no, you are blessed and you have blessed us with your creativity and beautiful beaches. Loved visiting from Louisiana, USA -- Terri www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

Joyce across the Pond said...

Shaz...you and I both......hope you will soon feel better and back to normal, even better than normal! I've had sciatica and am a little better but frustrated that I can't move well...what a nuisance...wonder what God is keeping me from doing/or going....His way is perfect, after all? Yes!

Electra said...

Happy (late) WOYWWED! And I love the photo of the harbour!!

Sarn said...

Beautiful picture. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...