- Jan of Scissor Fingers
- Sandie of Delightfully Crazy Blogspot
- Sharon of My craft Cupboard
- Vicky of Vicky Pedlow Designs
The card also really qualifies for Di's snippets challenge this week,so pop along to the playground for that is if you dare - yep they dip your pigtails in the inkwells over there in the playground!
- the centre square piece is the snippet - it is really a vellum die meant for hand embossing - and have had it for simply ages - and bought it for four dollars many years ago. It is a discontinued Marianne die, rather similar to this Marianne die here. I was playing one day and tried embossing it on the cuttlebug with the tan mat only embossing, it was not a cutting die. Then hand-cut around the edge and the centre square also, and mounted it on firm card to support it as the frosted paper was like vellum.
- Next snippet was the 3D mount of the columbine (this is discontinued one, but they also have great 3D pre-cut ones I do love these!). I love Columbines or Aqualegia or Granny's bonnets or what ever you call them! I love 3D and sometimes have them made up ready like this to put on card and find doing them very relaxing.
- Then made the extended base in Craft Concepts Embossing Folder - A2 Budding Vine.
- greeting is computer generated, on Spellbinders Fancy tags2 and small pearls plus a "90" in Olivia cuttlebug die.
Shaz in oz.x