Hi one and all,
Today I am sharing with you the DT post for Bizzy Bec's January Anything Goes Challenge.
|Used Finetec (Pearl Colours - so very luscious to use) watercolour paints below to coat with rich gold, when paint was dry, buffed the rich blue embossing to remove the surface gold off the embossed part of image.|
|Snippets of navy, used the Tim Hotlz Sizzix Alterations folder Texture fade folder, called Dot Matrix Embossing folder.|
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly, with some gold pearls. Mounted on snippet of navy.
To close here is an Aussie pickie - my nephew gave me an orchid for Christmas .. it had over a dozen florets on it, but sadly only three florets when I received it! He brought it down by train, the train hit two cows en route! not all smooth sailing.
And may God bless your day wherever you may be!
1. Word Art Wednesday - anything goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au
3.#231 Any thing Goes at : http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
4. Challenge at Dies R Us. Anything goes using die cuts (butterlfy). http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
5. Use something fresh/ new (Finetec Pearl paints and gold paper) Simon says Monday Challenge
6. Use something new (Finetec Pearl paints and gold paper) Simon says Wednesday Challenge
7. Use something new (Finetec Pearl paints and gold paper) - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/week-396-something-new_31.html