- Chose font and download.
- Open download file and move to Documents location of folder called Calligraphy fonts.
- Extract files by right click on 7zip.
- Select (highlight it) extracted file to actually open the extracted file.
- Use the word doc button on top tool bar and select “Word Font viewer” from clicked on down drop menu of two.
- Click install button on top of pop out with Word Font viewer. It is then installed on Word. Open a word doc.
- Find the font in Word drop down menu list and use on Word.
|Card made with digi image... and also a freebie digi bamboo image, which added embossing too. See over here on Ginny's blog she often has freebie digis for everyone.. really love this one! Verse is from Word Art Wednesday.|
What a great promise to hold onto, His word is our Light and and Guide .. and really that is found the LORD Jesus, for He the Light of the World, and is also called the Way the Truth and the Life! how utterly precious..
We used to eat them on the way home from school, as was tree of them, plus guava tree ,yum... and some mulberries.
Also would like to welcome my newest wodnerful encourager... and a new blogger so go and welcome her! she has some lovely digi paper on offer too, see here Gracie of Graciellie design!
Happy WOYWW every one and may God bless your day!