While you're at it, would you all please say a special prayer for healing for Julia (and for successful surgery ASAP), fighting a brain tumour - see more on her post here.
|At first using Promarkers to colour it.. then had an idea (make it more complicated!! 3D it!). Used CB embossing folder "Branches" to emboss the grass coloured card.|
|Triple checking I have it right, before I glue it!! the digital sentiments are with Chisel Script, free font by Dafont.com added to Word.|
I have tutorial on how to download it here.
Embossed greetings with clear EP, as a dense scrips, printed on smooth card.
If you use a shiny or really smooth surfaced card you are able to heat emboss it:
1. Smooth over surface to be printed on with embossing buddy (see how to make one here) before printing 2. As soon as out of printer add clear EP and heat set quickly.
|Finished card - and jut for the record my very dear Uncle Ted's 80th birthday was just PAR-fect! God blessed in every way.|
|Some lounging lazily kangaroos at nap time in afternoon :D|
|Here it is ... Pretty Beach, one of its views, God's creation quite takes your breath way. I have few more to share later on.|
Jesus said "I say unto you, He that hears My word, and believes on Him that sent Me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24
Linking up to:
1. Word Art Wednesday - anything goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au
2. http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/big-news-going-grey-with-scrap.html Use green!
3. City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 303 ~ Make it Green
4. http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/challenge-111-speed.html okay golf carts might not speed, that much but am sure some do go at speed :D