Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 23 June 2021

“Feedburner “ Expires - Changing to Follow.it Email Subscriptions.

New announcement- Notice to all who receive these posts by email:

 The email subscription service will be changing.. again. 🤔😉

** I was going to go do it myself, but struggled to do on mobile, so after prayer, research, discussing with fellow bloggers, I’m changing to follow.it which is like feedburner, but apparently it expires at the end of June 2021. 

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to have your subscription transferred to the new service, follow.it, please discontinue your subscription by clicking on "unsubscribe now" at the bottom of any of the email notifications received from this blog.

I will do our best to transfer all legitimate email subscribers to the new service, but there may be some people who stop receiving notifications after changeover. 
I have greatly culled the subscription list as there were unbelievably over 1,000 spam addresses.
 If there are hitches in your subscription changeover, by my ineptitude 🤔🙏, please re-register in the "Follow By Email" section of the blog.
Thank you so much for your understanding. 
Prayer  hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 
EDIT: I’ve added the subscription link on top of sidebar.
For steps on how to do it for your blog, see this link here. https://follow.it/ni
*** I'm just doing basic plan, as that page says it offers a lot.
***Any queries or questions or issues, I’ve found that they're brilliant and reply promptly.


3 comments:

Betsy said...

I am impressed with your knowledge and steps to remedy the situation Shaz. I wouldn't have the first idea of what to do. Praying that your day will be a good one and that all of the steps you have taken will be successful.
Blessings,
Betsy

Brenda said...

How do you do this "follow it"? I know that is what a lot of bloggers are going to and I guess I need to do something but am not savvy about any of it. I went ahead and signed up just in case, so I get new posts notifications. Hugs, Brenda

R's Rue said...

I appreciate your posts. They give me hope and perspective. Love and hugs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...