Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lili of Valley - All Wrapped Up!



Well, I have not long discovered Lili of the Valley site and they are such gorgeous stamps. I have the grand total of two of them and now have used them both, much to my delight!
Their site is full of tips and helps which I also love (especially love the colouring tips) and so I thought I would try to enter their Thursday Challenge for my very first card in a challenge and here she is!

I just fell in love with this stamp when I first saw it on their blog as it reminded me of a birthday card I received from a favourite aunt when I was eight years old.So special!
The paper is from Stampin' up and love the combination of Razzle Raspberry and Old Olive that the set came in.
I tried to match the colouring with the paper but I am a tad limited in my colours! And in my ability to colour - I have a VERY long way to go, it is one big exciting learning curve.

Other ingredients include:
  • Lili of Valley *Stamp* - All Wrapped Up
  • Taylored Expressions Eyelet die
  • Marianne Flower Die
  • Stampin’ Up paper Raspberry, Old Olive & Ribbon
  • Promarkers, Distress ink water coloured for green.
  • Oval Nestabilities
I may enter this card in the candy available at present on Cat’s Whiskers Blog Spot too, I am licking my lips like a cat at the thought of it - as there were Lili of the Valley stamps on offer there too! Mm!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...