Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Thursday 1 January 2015

Every blessing of the LORD in 2015.

May the Lord be our Guide and keep us in the hollow of His hand, all through each moment of 2015.
For those who know Him not - may this year be the year they see Him truly, and receive His gift of salvation, found in Jesus - link here.


 Jesus  said:

"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

"Without Him, I can do nothing. "  John 15:5
"As thy days so shall thy Strength be." Deuteronomy 33:25

 Every blessing of the LORD be upon you all, as you walk through 2015. Thanks so very very much for all your encouragement in 2014. You are such a blessing to me.
Shaz in Oz.x

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Amen and Happy New Year to you Shaz. My prayer is as yours. That everyone would truly take the time to seek Him and His salvation.
Blessings always,
Betsy

Marilyn Mathis said...

The Lord led me to scriptures this morning regarding faith. Your post just reinforces the need to trust Him. He is reliable and will go with us, but we must have faith and trust Him. Thank you for your beautiful, meaningful posts. Hugs

SarahGeorge said...

Amen! Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year my friend :)

Stephanie said...

Thank you, dear Shaz, for sharing these beautiful thoughts. May your New Year be full of God's sweet grace and His precious blessings!

Love and hugs to you!

Shoshi said...

Every blessing to you too, Shaz, as we begin another year! Thank you for your lovely comment - glad you like my completed knitting project. I wore it yesterday. Unfortunately it's really too big - I started it before I lost all this weight lol! A lot can happen in two years...

Shoshi

MaryH said...

Sharon, Thanks for such an inspirational and thought provoking post. Beautiful things to see as well. Hope your 2015 is off to a good & healthy (or at least feeling better) start. TFS & Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...