It is for dear lady in her eighties called Iris, hence the iris flowers. I bought the Digi from "Beccy's place" over here.
|I shaped the flowers as love the 3D look, although doesn't really show that clearly - see here to show I do it. I did this with a single layer.. a cheat's way :D|
|Was really happy with this card, love it - it really does make me smile that it finally worked!|
Used ODB Beautiful Borders die, threaded ribbon through which was died with ink. Stamp is also ODB Mini tags. Folder is Couture creations Tied together. Ovals dies are Spellbinders Elegant largest oval die
and Stitched Oval dies by Cottage Cutz.
Her home Beck House was built in 1265, the same time as four other buildings - of these only hers and church remained. She lived there from 1965 till 2013, when she moved to a bungalow. So here are some more Friday smiles.
I reached a milestone today on my blog. I share a snip of it below, over 200,000! quite astounding actually! :D a big smile there.
PS dont forget, Saturday 25th, time for Christmas Challenge over at Scrappy Mo's Rudolph day. Gotta get my skates on! :D
1. Word Art Wednesday - anything goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au
2. Di's Snippety challenge - Used snippets, on die cuts. http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com.au/
3. Cuttlebug Mania - 'Midsummer' include flowers/floral wreath + some die cutting and/or dry embossing.
4. Our Daily Bread Challenge ODBDSLC275 Pop it up or add dimension - Irises done in 3D style.
5. Friday Smiles 175 over at Annie's