- When you load the brayer up with ink keep it light and even in pressure to insure even coverage and also move it up and down the pad slightly as you brayer to keep it free of gaps in the colours.
- Once loaded, brayer on the inside of the folder.
- For embossed effect ink on the inside that has the black writing on it “Cuttlebug” and for the debossed you do the other side.
- You can work it out first how much ink to put on by trying it out on a scrap paper first as sometimes I like the ink dark sometimes light. It depends on card and the folder.
- So if you want it lighter roll off some colour onto scrap paper, and then brayer on the folder.
Decide which way you are going to roll the brayer and stick to that ie towards yourself or away from yourself (unless doing a tiny bit of touching up lightly at the end).