Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Great Prize and Competition at Fat Cats Card Corner + Some Cards...

FatHi there folks, I am  flat like a lizard drinking (as my dad would say) out so this will be a brief post, but wanted to let you know about this great competition at Fat Cats Card Corner- details below.

Please NOTE -there THREE Vouchers to be won worth $100Aussie dollars each!!... and AUD are quite valuable at present !!

So don't miss out very easy competition if you have any Nellie Snellen Multi-frame sets.....

See competition link here , and gallery link is here.   

NEW COMPETITION!!!
Simply make a card or scrapbook page using any of the Nellie Snellen Multi-frame die sets (click here to see what they are) and upload it to our Gallery. 

You could win one of 3 $100 Fat Cats Gift Vouchers. Entries close 15th May 2011.


Just a few cards which were started last week on the WOYWW  page, so thought would let you see the “fait accompli”.  
 
This is a Crafty Individuals Stamp, and showed you last week how background to this was made.

I do so love the detail on these stamps! It is Damask Ducks on a Speedball brayer background (any Dye ink colours you like) brayered on glossy white card in A5 packs, layered on Spellbinder Nestabilities Classic Squares. On each side is cardstock embossed with Blue embossing folder - Dragonfly K Kingdom Embossing Folder 073.

Martha Stewart Deep Edger Blossom Eyelet border is spritzed with Magic Micas purple (mixed in Mini mister) with pearls in the flower centres of this very pretty punch to add a bit of glitz to it. 

Crafty Individual Bird Postcard Unmounted stamp inked on white card and sprayed with paler mixed magic mica. This is then mounted on the pale mauve Quilted A5 frosted papers, these are so very pretty, and mounted further to finish the card,.



The Cuttlebug Plus Brocade Folder is truly a classy act.
Here it is embosses and cuts a window all at once.
Sandwich is A plate + C plate + two shims (one thick and one thin) for my bug They say one A plus two B plates on Provocraft site but it will not work with mine. I chalked it throguh the flap at the top so easy to chalk (with white pad) it with this specially made flap.
 

Then I used Unity Stamps called "Beauty" and I coloured it with the beautifully shimmery Pearlex watercolours (all items for these three cards are available from Fat Cats Card Corner).
 

Thanks for looking, and may God bless your day
Shaz in Oz. x

P.S. I am at present on D.T. for Fats Cats, hence my promotion of their items.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Shaz, It's great to see the finished projects - such beautiful cards. The embossed panels are lovely and I do like that quilted frosted card - never seen that before but it is effective. All your tecniques and stamping are quite inspiring. Elizabeth x

Glenda said...

Beautiful cards Shaz! I especially love the last one! Just gorgeous!

:)) ...Вика said...

Oh, what a beautiful cards with my favourite stamps!!!

Wish you to win!
Vika

Joyce across the Pond said...

Wonderful cards Sharon....absolutely stunning....will have to try that CB idea...when I get the time.

Shaz said...

Stunning card Shaz. I have this folder and never used it. (Shame on me). Will dig it out now after seeing your beautiful card. Shaz in UK. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...