Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Monday 11 February 2013

Blog Award from Anne in France


Lovely verse, courtesy of Little Birdee Blessings
Hullo there everyone. 
Some weeks ago now, when not that well, I was greatly encouraged to receive this Liebster Blog Award from Anne in France, of Ink-A-Doodle-Do Blog - check out her amazing work here... thanks, dear friend!

This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you can award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs. Just thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. 

ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE 
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this lovely award!

PAY IT FORWARD
I just want to make it clear, if I have awarded this award to anyone who does not wish to receive it,  please let me know and will simply remove your name - as not everyone loves to have these.

I have especially chosen new members of the Wonderful Encouragers, who are also new bloggers.
Here are the five wonderfully inspirational blogs that I think you should check out.  
Thanks so very much everyone for popping over for peek and chat - and dont forget to visit the other folks too, please.  :D

Thank you! you are a blessing, all of you! 
Shaz in Oz.x

5 comments:

MaryH said...

Sharon, Congratulations on your Liebester award. That does make one feel encouraged, doesn't it? Glad it came at a time you needed a spirit pick-me-up. And you certainly deserved this award! Also thanks for sending me to visit Anne's blog...I really enjoy her work too. Hope you are feeling better by now. Hugs

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I am a bit under the weather today but am going to post this soon and pay it forward to other bloggers! Thank you for beng such a wonderful encourager, too!!

Andrea said...

well done and congratulation Shaz its VERY well deserved as you area fab blogger who is kind and caring and happy to share your ideas, skills and thoughts with us all.I am also very pleased to accept and pass on the Leibster award. It's nice to think that somewhere someone is enjoying sharing our crafting journeys. Sorry I haven't posted sooner had a busy week at work since back from long weekend away . I haven't been able to get any time online until this morning(a little sneaky hop before work) and no crafting :-(... you've made my day :-)
Hopefully will have some free time at the weekend and will pass on this kindness best wishes and hugs and again well done and thank you
Andrea x

Cathy said...

Hi Shaz, Congrats on your award :) Sorry, I don't think I came back to say thank you so much for your nomination. I forget that replying is not the same as email! (I'll have to take a wee while to nominate 5 other blogs as I'm still a newbie at all of this blogging) :) Cathy x

Robyn said...

Feeling very honored, Shaz! Thank you so much. I must say, I an not sure how to go about the business of the award. I do know, you have a fabulous blog and I so enjoy visiting!!
I will spend a few days pondering and visiting some blog spots and decide where best to pay it forward! Sometimes it takes me days to finish a posting, so know I am working behind the curtain to make the posting just right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...