Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Re. Followers disappearing - no need to join Bloglovin'

Have been reading around the posts that folk think you need to join Bloglovin' to keep your followers, this is not so ..
It is Google reader that died on 1st of July and not blog followers .. Google reader is way of reading blogs all in one place, and now it is gone .. that is all.. if you had folk following you on Google reader they would need to follow you by email or such.
 Bloglovin' is a similar reader and there are others ...to see a succinct well written post on this, please link up to this one here..
If you use your Dashboard to check blogs you are following you will see by now it is the same.
So no need to change it...I read the article in April and thought no more about it. I did not realise folks were confused by it.
I wish had realised this earlier so could let folk know.. but better late than never :D Shaz.x

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I was very glad to see nothing had changed. I already had put the link for bloglovin on my blog but I'm glad I don't have to use it.
Blessings,
Betsy

Sarn said...

Thanks Shaz . . . it was all a storm in a teacup. xxx

Anne said...

Bravo Shaz! you are a gem! I had a last minute panic because I didn't realise Google reader was going and I didn't know what it was anyway!!!!! My blog is now back to normal albeit with an option to join Bloglovin Thaks for your help and the link! xxx

Cardarian said...

Hi Shaz!

Jo from Jozart reminded me that something was going on with Google followers so I did in pannic join bloglovin but realised in a few days that nothing has really happened! Thank you for this post it helped to get over the pannic!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...