Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Thursday 25 September 2014

Christmas Card Duo from LOTV

Well, popping in with another quick post .. there are few challenges want to enter. 
It's the 25th of the month today so that is Sarn's Christmas challenge over here 
and Darnell has another *NBUS Challenge, I might just manage to sneak into! 
as well as Miss' playground of Snippets and Word Art Wednesday, wow think that is record for me!!
here is my humble offering... a LOTV Cute square set on my desk yesterday bought absolutely ages ago dont think they are made now. Called "Christmas Animals - decorations", and not used yet at all.
So here have inked up with ink dusters and ink the dies while still in the die, to give nice white outline. The lovely Bible verse is one of Karen who does the free Word Art Wednesday digi Bible verse each week and bought the Christmas digi set from her Etsy shop today, very cheaply at $4 for 10 digis. I like my Christmas cards to reflect the Real Reason for the Season and loved this verse in particular.
Used CB snowflake EF, Spellbinder dies, Scalloped Labels 1, and Labels 4, bling and ribbon on one of them also some glitter on both but you cant see that. The NBUS was the LOTV squares and snippets from silver.
So everyone two more cards ready for the 25th December, 2014 - so that has to be good!
Thanks so much every one for popping over for a peek as chat, may God bless your day wherever you may be!  Shaz in Oz.x 
*NBUS - is "Not Used Before Schtuff" according to Darnell :D

17 comments:

brenda said...

What sweet images Shaz, I always find it difficult imagining Summer on it's way along with Christmas.

Gorgeous coloured flowers below.

Take care,

B x

Dragon said...

Very cute, particularly like the silver embossed backgrounds.

mamapez5 said...

Lovely cards and lovely sentiments. Kate x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic Christmas cards
love the blue
hugs Tamara

Squirrel x said...

Whoo, well done Shaz for finding some penguins, and for making such cute cards. Love the verse. Thanks for joining in the fun at TGPC Hugs xx

Betsy said...

Love these cards Shaz. The verse is perfect and the little penguins are darling.
Blessings,
Betsy

Sarn said...

I bet these are really shiny IRL Shaz. Sweet images . . .love LOTV for cuteness.

Thanks for playing along with Rudolph Day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

You did a wonderful job showcasing both the darling LOTV penguins and the beautiful verse, Shaz!! I love everything about them! Good work using both NBUS and snippets to make your Christmas cards! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

LesleyG said...

cute penguin pics, and love the embossed backgrounds xxx

Kathleen said...

Oh Ijust love penguins on Christmas card, these are two cracking cards.

Kath x

Di said...

Two gorgeous cards Shaz! Gotta lurve penguins!

Hugs, Di xx

Elizabeth said...

Two super cards, Shaz. Those LOTV images are so cute and what's not to adore about penguins :) Elizabeth xx

Sally H said...

two fabulous cards, Shaz! Wonderful penguins!

Twinks Stamping said...

Two lovely cute cards xx Jan xx

Irene said...

Hello Shaz

Two stunning and just adorable Christmas cards. Your Christmas verse is just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wonderful cards! I love the dusters finishing off the die cut piece. It gives such a neat look.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful cards, Shaz! I really love the image and the way your colored it. Thanks for the shout out; your cards really make the wordart shine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...