Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Friday 19 September 2014

Friday Smiles at Annie's

Hullo there everyone .. 








 A tiny bit of Oz from my garden.. this begonia is totally neglected yet bountifully repay every year with such blooms, now that makes me smile.


May this be my goal each day that I am alive.." let your light so shine before men they they may see your good works and glorify our Father who is in heaven." our minister used to pray this at the of each service when I was a teenager, and it still sticks in my brain many many years later :D.
Sort and sweet that is all from me today ... 
Thanks so much every one for popping over for a peek as chat, may God bless your day wherever you may be!  Shaz in Oz.x

9 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Shaz, thanks for sharing your smiles this week [don't forget to link up will you :-) }. I shared those with my hubby before he left for work so we have both started our day with a smile thanks to you :-)
I have found lots of very neglected plants in our new garden and many of them have made us feel welcome here by giving us a show of their blooms....nature is truly wonderful.
Hugs,
Annie x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Love these funny sayings.Mind if I borrow a couple?Have a great week.
Judy

Cathy said...

Hi Shaz, you've made me smile and I'll be sure to pass it on :) Cathy x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Shaz....oh I so do agree with all your little messages....and if you check I have begonias on my post today too...cheers and enjoy your weekend Robyn

mamapez5 said...

Some great little saying this week. I am all in favour of the nap, especially during the summer! Lovely begonias. I always grew some back in UK hut I don't think I have seen any out here.
I like the blessing. We used to end with that too.
I've just scrolled down through your posts and seen your second 'bug' card. (I had seen the ladybirds but not the other one. Bloglovin' has been messing up my feeds just lately. The hedgehog one is so pretty. God Bless. Kate x

Betsy said...

Thank you for the smiles Shaz. God has definitely used you to bring a smile to my life and a song to my heart. I want to be more like you. Your begonias are beautiful. It's hard to believe they are neglected as you say they are.
Blessings my friend,
Betsy

sharon said...

The little verses are so cute, I do love the nap one :)
I also have a begonia that is neglected, yet continues to reward me well each year.
Thanks for sharing
hug
sharon :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE all these quotes Shaz especially the first one. Very timely actually because in the past 12 months, I have had to do that exact thing. Difficult but necessary for my sanity!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments - they made my day :-)

Love and prayers
Jocelyn x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving that you can take a messy pic- I cannot brig myself to do it! I am back in town and the new dies are here- will cut them before I mail you out a letter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...